Strategic Plan – 2013 through 2015
Membership value, relevancy, advocacy, potency
The preeminent advocate for REALTORS®, property owners and property rights in Marin County.
The Marin Association of REALTORS® provides its members with the resources to advance professionalism and enforce ethical standards, while protecting private property rights.
Marin REALTORS®: "Protecting Private Property Rights"
- Establish and maintain a coalition/partnership with the county's property owners.
- Provide relevant programs and services that are valued by members.
- Promote the importance, benefits and advantages of the REALTOR® brand to our members and the public and generate contributions to the REALTOR® Action Fund.
- Effectively communicate our activities and advocacy victories to our members and the public.
- Be vigilant about and respond immediately to threats and opportunities for REALTORS®, property owners and property rights.
- Identify and create opportunities to help achieve the goals of this plan.