This four (4) hour course will provide licensees with a thorough understanding of the process involved in the physical and financial evaluation of an income property, with the emphasis on apartment buildings. You will acquire the tools and skills necessary to identify and achieve a realistic selling price based on the results of the evaluation. You will learn to employ effective strategies for evaluating, and improving as appropriate, the financial condition of the property in order to assist a seller or buyer in achieving their respective investment objectives.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Establish pre-listing strategies for achieving a reasonable or target selling price
- Identify and select an appropriate income property for a buyer based on his or her criteria and capacity
- Perform a physical inspection of the property utilizing a detailed checklist and step-by-step procedure as the first step in the financial analysis
- Perform the financial analysis, evaluating and validating income and expenses to determine they appear reasonable based on the property's characteristics
- Identify those major components of the property likely to fail during the anticipated holder term, establish a corresponding "reserves for replacements" budget and a plan for its execution
- Understand, employ and explain lender's guidelines and the evaluation process for determining the most appropriate financing available for the property
- Provide an overview of various rates of return based on the results of the analysis that are likely to be discussed by the seller's and buyer's accountant or financial advisor
- Provide the highest level of buyer and/or seller representation
For more information about the Selling Apartment Buildings - The Investment Analysis Process course, please visit
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact Education at email@example.com for Broker Pricing Information.