MAR Member and Author Cari Lynn Pace and Attorney Len Rifkind will present a MARIN LEGAL UPDATE seminar at the MAR office! This event is no-cost to MAR members and is offered as a member benefit.
They’ll team up to cover cases of interest to real estate agents, plus changes agents need to know about, including:
- Building Permits
- HOA Oversight
- Energy and Water Conservation
- Home Inspectors and Irrigation Systems
- Wildfire Assessments by Local Agencies
- Property Tax Exemptions
- DRE Licensing
- No More “Selling Agent”
- Occupant Trustee Exemption from RETDS/NHD
Cari and Len will fill attendees in on a host of new rules and regulations for Marin’s landlords and tenants such as:
- Abandoned Commercial Property
- Eviction Excludes Weekends/Holiday
- Deck Inspections
- Domestic Violence
- Rent Price Gouging
- Section 8
- County of Marin Special Ordinances
Pre-register for this no cost class to make sure you get an outline. Coffee and nibbles provided by Homa Rassouli from Retirement Funding Solutions.
*Check-in is at 9:00 am.