MAR is looking for the very best in Marin County real estate to be part of Class II of the Leadership Academy in 2019. The MAR Leadership Academy is an exciting and intensive six-part training program that will hone your leadership skills and help you unlock new skills and knowledge so that you can better serve your community and your clients. Once you finish this course, you will graduate into leadership and be better equipped to take on leading roles in your association, civic organizations, and your business.
MAR Leadership Academy trainings includes seminars, guest speakers, group discussions, and leadership exercises addressing vital issues impacting Marin REALTORS® and local communities. The format of the academy promotes discussion and involvement by all participants.
If you feel that you’re ready to take the next step in your career, I strongly encourage you to apply. MAR is putting the finishing touches on this year’s schedule which includes informative sessions covering topics such as:
- Learning what it means to lead
- Engaging with the industry by attending the C.A.R. Legislative Day & Business meetings
- Advancing your knowledge of Marin Politics & Government
- Diving into the association world and learn how the REALTOR® association relates to and can help you enhance your business
- Enhancing your communication skills
- Real-World Leadership: Critical & Strategic Thinking
Tentative Schedule: *subject to change. You must be able to attend all sessions to complete the program.
- April 12
- May 1-3: CAR Legislative Days
- June 3
- Sept 9
- October 11
- November 8