SOLD OUT - Two Day Green Designation via ZOOM
Date: April 23 - 24, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Save the Date to Earn Your NAR Green Designation - Remotely!
Download Zoom to attend the class: https://zoom.us/download
BayREN, StopWaste, Marin Association of REALTORS®, and Franklin Energy present:
NAR Green Day 1: The Resource-Efficient Home - Retrofits, Remodels, Renovations, and New Home Construction
Thursday, April 23 | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The session looks at why consumer demand for these homes is increasing and how both the homes and consumer expectations impact the market. The course prepares real estate professionals to provide advice and sources of information to help homeowners improve the resource efficiency of their homes from low-cost fixes and DIY projects to retrofitting and replacing systems to big -budget remodeling projects. The course also looks at constructing a new, resource-efficient home and the value that real estate professionals can bring to the design and build team.
NAR Green Day 2: Representing Buyers and Sellers of Resource Efficient Homes
Friday, April 24 | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
This session focuses on applying your knowledge of resource-efficient, smart, and certified homes and adapting your core real estate skills to build business success in the niche market for resource-efficient homes.
More homebuyers are demanding green and energy-saving features in their next homes. Are you prepared to assist them? Gain a competitive advantage and learn how to become your clients’ go-to resource for buying or selling a more efficient, money-saving, healthy home.
Join us for a two-day training to learn green real estate concepts, principles, practices and benefits from the ground up in a way that makes sense to you and your clients. You’ll stand out from the crowd by earning the only green designation for real estate agents conferred by the National Association of REALTORS®
- Don't sign up because others are underwriting the cost. Sign up because it will help you be more successful.
- Did you know that 94% of home buyers rate energy efficiency as an important part of their home buying decision? Are you prepared to have that discussion?
- What elements of a home are potentially poisoning the occupants and what can you do about it?
- Do you really understand how a home functions?
- Would you and your clients like to save hundreds of dollars a year by learning how to use resources more efficiently?
Earning NAR's Green Designation
Upon completion of the two-day required courses and successfully passing each exam with 80%, you will have achieved GREEN candidate status, a one-year period during which you must fulfill the educational and experiential requirements to earn NAR's Green Designation awarded by the Green REsource Council.
Continuing Education Units approved by the Department of Real Estate
Upon completion of the two-day required courses and successfully passing each exam with 80%, you will receive 16 Continuing Education Units approved by the Department of Real Estate.
Must be a licensed Realtor in the State of California in order to receive DRE Credit for attending these courses.
Fees and Registration
Waived - Thanks to the generous support of BayREN and StopWaste.
Requirements for the NAR Green Designation certification
- Attendance - Participants must attend all two (2) training days.
- Pass the exam - Participants must receive a passing grade of 80% on each exam (separate exams are given for Green Day 1 and Green Day 2). If you do not receive a passing grade, you may attend a future training and re-take the exam. Otherwise, please contact Franklin Energy to arrange an exam re-take at email@example.com.
- Submit a member application for NAR's Green Designation.
- Maintain active and good membership status with the Green REsource Council and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Please inform the Franklin Energy if you have any food allergies.