Published Friday, August 7, 2020
San Rafael Passes Wildfire Prevention and Protection Action Plan
San Rafael city council voted to approve the Wildfire Prevention and Protection Action Plan (WPPAP) at their August 3rd meeting.
San Rafael staff presented a draft WPPAP in 2019 that would serve as the framework for a safer community through 38 identified action items that included more»
Published Thursday, July 30, 2020
HUD’s Repeal of Fair Housing Rule Reverses Decades of Progress
LOS ANGELES (July 29) – The CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (C.A.R.) today issued the following statement regarding the Dept. of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) announcement to end the 2015 Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) rule that will roll back more»
Published Friday, July 17, 2020
California Housing Market Claws Back Past Two Months of Losses in June as Median Home Price Sets Another Record High, C.A.R. Reports
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 339,910 in June on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, up 42.4 percent from May and down 12.8 percent from June 2019.
- June’s statewide median home price was $626,170, more»
Published Wednesday, July 15, 2020
UPDATED JULY 15, 2020.
Where can I find the latest guidance of how to operate under the various state and local orders?
Local Real Estate Guidance from Marin County’s MarinRecovers.com
Latest State Guidance
Latest Guidance from the California Association of REALTORS(®)
Are home moves and moving companies allowed? Moves are also allowed more»
Published Tuesday, July 14, 2020
You can continue to operate your business provided you have implemented the proper COVID-19 precautions.
On Monday, July 13th, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced the immediate closure of select indoor industries in all California counties, and additional indoor closures in 30 counties including Marin County.
The impacted industries more»
Published Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 238,740 in May on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, down 13.9 percent from April and down 41.4 percent from May 2019.
- May’s statewide median home price was $588,070, down 3.0 percent from April and down 3.7 percent from May 2019.
- Year-to-date statewide home sales were down 12.9 percent in May.
Published Thursday, June 4, 2020
Like many of you, we have watched as the events of the last few days have unfolded in the wake of the tragic, unacceptable and unjust death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. What happened there has happened too many times in countless cities across America, and change must happen to right the wrongs of racism and discrimination. Protests have spread all more»
Published Monday, May 18, 2020
California housing market feels full brunt of coronavirus outbreak in April, C.A.R. reports
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 277,440 in April on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, down 25.6 percent from March and down 30.1 percent from April 2019.
- April’s statewide median home price was $606,410, down 1.0 percent from March and up more»