Published Monday, November 9, 2020
While from the November 3rd election have been a large story on the national stage, the Marin REALTORS® has been following several local elections.
Congressman Jared Huffman and State Assembly member Marc Levine won re-election. The following Marin REALTORS endorsed candidates won their election
Kate Colin was elected Mayor of San Rafael. Barbara Coler more»
Published Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Marin County is graduating from “red” to “orange” status within the State of California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy, allowing some businesses to reopen for the first time, while others can expand their operating capacity, effective yesterday.
Our initial read is that this does not alter or change the current real estate more»
Published Monday, October 19, 2020
California housing market outperforms expectations, breaking record high median price for fourth straight month, C.A.R. reports
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 489,590 in September on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, up 5.2 percent from August and up 21.2 percent from September 2019.
- September’s statewide median home price was more»
Published Tuesday, October 13, 2020
C.A.R. releases its 2021 California Housing Market Forecast California housing market recovery hinges on widespread availability and usage of effective coronavirus vaccine in early 2021.
LOS ANGELES (Oct. 13) – Low mortgage interest rates and pent-up demand from a desire for homeownership will bolster California home sales in 2021, but economic more»
Published Tuesday, September 29, 2020
The Marin REALTORS® association has endorsed the following candidates and initiatives in the upcoming General Election on November 3, 2020. These candidates support our positions on the key issues that are important to REALTORS®, and these ballot initiatives support our goals of protecting private property, promoting homeownership and ensuring that more»
Published Thursday, September 17, 2020
California housing market continues recovery as median home price breaks $700,000 mark, C.A.R. reports
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 465,400 in August on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, up 6.3 percent from July and up 14.6 percent from August 2019.
- August’s statewide median home price was $706,900 up 6.1 percent from July and more»
Published Monday, August 17, 2020
California Housing Recovery Continues in July as Median Home Price Sets Another Record High, C.A.R. Reports
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 437,890 in July on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, up 28.8 percent from June and up 6.4 percent from July 2019.
- July’s statewide median home price was $666,320 up 6.4 percent from June and up more»
Published Thursday, August 13, 2020
Higher home prices and economic recession dampen California housing affordability in second quarter 2020, C.A.R. reports. Housing affordability improves in Bay Area
Thirty-three percent of California households could afford to purchase the $610,850 median-priced home in the second quarter of 2020, down from 35 percent in first-quarter 2020 but up from 30 more»