Avoid Transaction Headaches by Steering Clear of These Common Mistakes in the Mill Valley RBR Process
- Unknown jurisdiction of listing:
- Not following the instructions for the RBR process. If you have questions or are unsure of any part of the process, these resources can help you successfully navigate the process:
- Not entering the number of units on the parcel.
- Even if there is only one unit, our system still requires a number to be entered. (This is called out in the tutorial)
- If there are multiple addresses on one parcel only one application should be submitted with a unit count matching the legal number of units on the property.
- Duplicate applications by agents and owners.
- At this time, the City of Mill Valley is requesting that you ONLY apply for a resale inspection online. Tthey have received several online applications after a property owner has applied via email. These duplicate applications can cause delays due to refunds and confusion over who would like to be the applicant.