Published Friday, July 17, 2020
California Housing Market Claws Back Past Two Months of Losses in June as Median Home Price Sets Another Record High, C.A.R. Reports
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 339,910 in June on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, up 42.4 percent from May and down 12.8 percent from June 2019.
- June’s statewide median home price was $626,170, more»
Published Wednesday, July 15, 2020
UPDATED JANUARY 14, 2021.
Where can I find the latest guidance of how to operate under the various state and local orders?
Local real estate FAQs and guidance from the Marin REALTORS® General Counsel
Local Real Estate Guidance from Marin County’s MarinRecovers.com
Latest State Guidance
Latest Guidance from the California Association of more»
Published Tuesday, July 14, 2020
You can continue to operate your business provided you have implemented the proper COVID-19 precautions.
On Monday, July 13th, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced the immediate closure of select indoor industries in all California counties, and additional indoor closures in 30 counties including Marin County.
The impacted industries more»
Published Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 238,740 in May on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, down 13.9 percent from April and down 41.4 percent from May 2019.
- May’s statewide median home price was $588,070, down 3.0 percent from April and down 3.7 percent from May 2019.
- Year-to-date statewide home sales were down 12.9 percent in May.
Published Thursday, June 4, 2020
Like many of you, we have watched as the events of the last few days have unfolded in the wake of the tragic, unacceptable and unjust death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. What happened there has happened too many times in countless cities across America, and change must happen to right the wrongs of racism and discrimination. Protests have spread all more»
Published Monday, May 18, 2020
California housing market feels full brunt of coronavirus outbreak in April, C.A.R. reports
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 277,440 in April on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, down 25.6 percent from March and down 30.1 percent from April 2019.
- April’s statewide median home price was $606,410, down 1.0 percent from March and up more»
Published Friday, April 24, 2020
Penalty Waivers Provide Relief for Taxpayers
Marin County property owners needing relief from property tax penalties received welcome news April 21 regarding the Tax Collector’s COVID-19 penalty waiver process. The Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to give the Marin County Director of Finance the ability to waive property taxpenalties for more»
Published Monday, April 6, 2020
Quoting directly from the Marin County HHS Coronavirus Page:
Can real estate agents show residences in person? Or if I just closed on a home, can I do a walk-through of the home with the agent or seller?
Generally, no. Real estate agents, escrow agents, and other service providers that facilitate residential transactions like home sales and apartment more»